Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Life 2012-Week One and Two

I finished these last week and just sat down to print out my photos for week 3 last night. Posting these on my blog helps motivate me to complete them which is why I do it. Plus I get to practice getting the best photos I can with my dslr. I've only done single page layouts for each week. I will end up with a mix of single and double pages depending on how many photos I took that week and how much I have to talk about ;)

Week One
Week Two
I'm using the Clementine core kit and anything hanging out in my stash, hopefully lots of stuff I haven't touched in a looooong time.

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...