Saturday, January 21, 2012

I completely forgot that tonight is the first time to see the February Scrapshotz kit and the add ons that are available exclusively to kit subscribers until February 21st. The add ons are fantastic, lots of bling; the Jenni Bowlin rhinestone brads are worth a kit subscription alone!
The last couple of Scrapshotz have sold out and I predict this one will as well as it has some FANTASTIC items like the WRMK Sew Stamper-hello...this is a great little tool! I love all things houndstooth and can't wait to get my hands on the houndstooth Thickers!

If you're not a kit subscriber, consider signing up, Scrapshotz kits are a great value for desirable products!
I'm really looking forward to working with this kit!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...