Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Daily - Day Six

Day Six is all about helping others. We had a great time at Samaritan's Purse processing shoeboxes. I took photos with my camera phone and my favorite photo is the one of the map. It's hard to see in the photo but the map is tagged with the countries the shoeboxes will be heading to. Argentina, Venezeula, Guatamala, Senegal, Ivory Coast are just some of the countries Samaritan's Purse will be distributing shoeboxes in.
Nothing puts me in the Christmas mood more than doing something for others. Here is the two page spread.

I printed out the Samaritan's Purse banner from the internet. Here is the right side page with all the journaling.

I sprayed the joy and love words with Mr.Huey's Holly Berry spray and covered the holes in them with a Bo Bunny pearl (they were from a set of Christmas words strung together on a chain).
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your project.
Beautiful work.

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...