Thursday, November 10, 2011

December Daily 2011-foundation pages

I have completed my December Daily foundation pages, yay!!! I don't think they will change much. After looking at my 2010 version of DD I want to include some christmas cards like I did last year so there will be a few additions to my foundation pages.
I really liked Ali's cut down baseball card pages and may include a few of those but not many 'cause I am too lazy to cut down papers and photos, gotta keep it easy for me to finish the project :).
We will also be celebrating the season in Scottsdale, Arizona from the 9th to the 30th of December so I won't have access to my stash and am optimistically hoping to come home with pages with photos on them :) and journaling completed on my computer.

For this years DD I was really inspired by Ali Edwards use of transparancies. I used one in between each spread and instead of stitching ribbon, I stitched paper to the transparancies. I also used Ali Edwards overlays to give my project a common theme, I just chose a darker red for the overlay printing.
To summarize, I am very happy with the pages, I don't have an album yet, haven't found the 8x8 book I really like yet so I will look around for one when we are in the States in December and if I don't find something I like, I will bind it myself.
Here are my foundation pages:






Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

looks great.

scrappysue said...

What a beautiful collection of pages; good luck finding an album!

Unknown said...

Your foundation pages are stunning - LOVE your style, looking forward to seeing them fill up!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Rosie! I am loving the bits of glitter and bling!

Roxy said...

Very pretty, love the papers you chose!

Tracy said...

I love this. This is exactly what I will be doing with the transparencies, nice to see your take on it.

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...