Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so I've had a family filled last couple of days. We've had a great time!!! Got to cook a turkey and bring it over to my mom's on Saturday, too bad BOTH my camera batteries needed to be charged so I had to rely on Jack's iPod and my Blackberry for photos but I haven't uploaded them yet. Anyways...considering our last family get together with my mom ended up in a anaphalactic episode with Cole, this holiday was AWESOME!!! My turkey turned out fabulous, my brother was there (we thought he wouldn't be able to make it) and we had a fun time together!
We started out Sunday with a mad dash to church which was so worth the effort!!! Learned lots!!! Then it was home to grab a small bite and relax before our Neustaedter Thanksgiving meal. We had a great time! Wonderful food; my SIL L. makes the BEST salads and she brought a kale salad with avocados that was amazing!!! The kids loved playing with the animals, collecting the eggs and playing hide and seek together. Here are a few photos of our time together:

sweetie pie, Peyton

Ray, reliving 4H days...
Cole and Blake playing on the way to Uncle Gerry and Auntie Grace's

kids with Uncle Gerry's calf and goats

me and my kidlets :)

Peyton is thankful she could play, snuggle and love the cats as she so wishes she could have one for a pet-but mom is allergic to cats...
I am so thankful for my family-kids and especially my husband-he works so hard to support our family and give us happy holidays. I am so thankful for my family-the fact I'm 40+ years old and still have my mom here; that my kids have grandparents and lots of aunties, uncles and cousins around the world!!! Most of all, I'm thankful that I HAVE Jesus in my life and the freedom to worship and speak about my God!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...