Saturday, September 17, 2011

lovethislife-Kid

I came across the adult version at Aji Spa in Chandler, Arizona based on the recommendation of my new friends Lindsay and Sherry. Bought myself a t-shirt and then ordered some stuff on-line. Just received an email advertising the kids manifesto and had to share it here. Love this!


lovethislife Kid…
is about celebrating our moments
and how I rock to a rhythm all my own
and I just may teach you more than you teach me
and like you…I’m a miracle

 lovethislife Kid…
is honoring that my dreams
aren’t obligated to fulfill yours
and since I had no say in being here
you’ll provide a safe space
where I can innocently unfold
even if I take up the drums

 lovethislife Kid…
is the inevitable embrace
that all we are is Love
so unconditionally love me
while I imperfectly become Me
without promising you the same
when I hit my teens

 lovethislife Kid…
as we grow together and apart

let’s rock.

_____________________________
parental signature(s)



copyright 2011, david culiner

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...