Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week In the Life-Day Two

The day began at 8:30am for us as Petyon was going to Grandma's for a sleepover so I drove her over before Jack's baseball game. The weather was horrible so I was not sure if the game was going to take place but it did! It began a half hour late while people worked to get the diamond in shape. After another rain delay in the 5th inning we got the game in, a 10-2 win for Bowridge so we move on to the semi-final game.

After the game we went home and brought along one of Jack's teammates. I had a chance to grab a bite the eat, the ball players ate at the diamond. The kids played some video games, Wii baseball for Blake and his friend and Jack played Minecraft. I took the opportunity to have a little rest during this time as we were going to Boston Pizza for a team dinner later and I didn't have to cook supper.

We went out for dinner at 7pm and had a great time. Cole loved hanging out with the big boys! We all had a great time. My meal was okay, I ordered the Teriyaki Rice Bowl and my only complaint was that it had far too much teriyaki sauce so I would order it with the sauce on the side next time ;) .

It was 9:30pm by the time we got home and after time by the time I got everyone in bed. I was so happy to rest my head on my pillow last night!

Here are some photos from our day:



Thanks for taking a look at my life ;))))))

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...