Saturday, May 28, 2011

SEI-Couture

In my blog surfing I dropped in on the sei-lifestyle blog and came across this sketch challenge.

It's a great sketch and I've been wanting to use my May Scrapshotz kit which coincidentally just happened to be the SEI Couture line. I scrapped these photos of my 3 boys using patterned papers and the flower and butterfly from SEI. The glitter cardstock is from my Scrapshotz kit as well and it's glitter that does not flake off the paper AT ALL. It's by Best Creations and it's fantastic! The title is American Crafts Thickers and I embossed a Tim Holtz grungeboard heart and finished the heart off with Glimmer Mist in Electric Blue. The fantastic sketch made this come together super easy and also easy to participate in the sei link party!

Thanks for taking a look!


No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...