Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 5 of...

8 straight days in a row at the baseball diamond today. It's a huge monkey wrench in my ability to scrapbook! Good thing I have a scrapbook day with a girlfriend on Friday, I'll get my fix in then!

I tried to take some photos at the game the other day but the wind started howling and blowing the shale around so I put my camera away after only a few shots during the warm up. I didn't want to risk getting any dirt in it. I'm going to try again at tonight's game. The camera I got for my birthday shoots 5.3 fps instead of the 3 fps my other camera shot so I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of shots I can get.

Here are a few layouts I've created over the last couple of weeks.


No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...