Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Win

So DS#2's team is now 6-1 with another win tonight. Jack did not have a great night at the plate, 2 K's, one  groundout and one walk. I was able to take some photos so we looked through them and checked out his stance and swing. So cool to be able to do that. We pinpointed a couple of things he can change so hopefully that will get him driving the ball, he's the lead off batter so his job is to get on base!!!

I managed to get a few great shots, still learning my camera that I got for my birthday last year so I will be trying it out again at future games. Love learning new things about becoming a decent photographer!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...