Monday, April 11, 2011

Aaaah, My Stress Reliever...

We're into tax season along with Little League evaluations and I was feeling sooooo stressed out today. In the past, I've been on top of my business paperwork but not this year. I can't find our corporate notice of assessment which is something I KNOW the accountant needs and this made my my head pound!!!

So it was on to a SHORT workout (ds#3 had pooped his underwear so I had to cut it short) and looking through my completed layouts to put them away in albums and I felt so much better!

I haven't even created a layout today but looking at what I did make on the weekend and getting some new ideas on the 'net have recharged me and I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

Here are a couple of cards I made for a card challenge at Scrapshotz.


I don't make 6x6 cards normally, so I'm ambivalent about whether I like this size or not, I'm leaning towards not. That being said, I liked how these turned out! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Release Hop & Shop!

  WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ou...