Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project 12-February

Hey there!

Here to share my February Project 12 layout. I didn't think I would have time to create this this month but I pleasantly suprised myself. The February sketch was a great one to work with but I did have trouble with one thing...the tree! I would have loved to put one on this layout but I don't even know where to begin to try to find tree embellies so feel free to share your tree resources if you're using them on your Project 12 layouts!

Enough talk, here's the layout (just click on it to see it larger):

a couple of close ups:


I used a bunch of different products from my stash, some Basic Grey, Bazzill cs, pieces from a Studio Calico kit, that little black chipboard button is Lily Bee, some Glitz mini alphas and the owl's eyes are iRock gems on Making Memories buttons, oh yeah a touch of Glimmer Mist too. That little owl is my favorite part of this layout along with that orange paper. I also threw in some orange tape, I don't remember the manufacturer of that, just that I got it in a Studio Calico kit.

So there it is, Project 12 February DONE...on to March now :). Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your embellies are adorable.

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...