Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 3 and 4

Maybe I should stop blogging that I am not going to blog my latest December Daily pages due to a lack of time, or just keep that going since I've been able to put them together and post them right after posting that since, hmmmm, go figure!!

Here is December 3, 2010:

The top page is the left hand side of the double page spread. This was my first attempt at putting text over my photo. Lesson learned, not the best background colours to do this with and so the journaling is tough to read and it's a bit small. This is what it says:

'The tree is up, the lights are on and the decorations are out of the storage room. Cole saw these bins and started jumping up and down saying, "Toys, Cole, toys, Cole." "No Cole, these are not toys for you, these are decorations for the tree. Come and eat your lunch now." I said. I am so thankful to be a stay at home mom to experience these moments.'

December 4, 2010
I added the punched red border strips on the left hand side, my new Martha Stewart punch-sorry I don't know what it's called, I tossed the packaging right away and I'm having trouble locating it on the net right now. The right side of the lo is a photo of ds#3 playing and my Christmas card photo, the colour is a bit off but I think you get the idea of it!

 See you Monday!!(tomorrow is my birthday so I'm planning on a day of no tasks :) )

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...