Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 22

I've finally had a chance to get this page posted. Like many of you I had to take some photos of the tree lights after reading Ali's post the other day. I had lots of fun playing around with the camera.

I added the stars to the layout and used the Roughtypewriter font from dafont.com for "merry and bright".

I spent most today running around for the last minute items, still need to find pinto beans so I'll try another spot tomorrow before I start cooking our Christmas Eve meal. I may not get around to posting Days 23 to 25 until the 26th or 27th. We'll see how it goes!

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...