Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 21

Each year we receive cards and then I just pitch them after Christmas, unless they are photo cards those go in the scrapbook. DD was the perfect place to put some cards in to along with a sample of what our family card looked like this year too!


I punched holes into the snowman card to insert in my album and then adhered another card on to the back. I think I may do the same with a couple of other cards we received and insert them in the back of the book. I have a couple of handmade ones I don't want to throw out.

This brings us one more day closer to Christmas! TFL!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...