Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Winter Alright

Well winter has arrived with a vengence, not only have we had lots of snow, it is also very cold with temps at -16 and below (celsius). It sure feels like it's time to put up the Christmas decorations and Ray and I hit the mall today to take care of the Christmas shopping along with a bunch of other people judging by the traffic in the mall.

Anyways, here is the view on my deck yesterday morning and this snow had been falling since Monday evening:

so with the cold and snow I was very motivated to work on this:
it's our family christmas card photo. Can you see my Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet in the foreground? Wow that is SO much fun to use! I made a couple of samples and enlisted my talented friend Heather to decide on which one to use so stay tuned for the product!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...