Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Layout

Here is a layout I completed for another blog challenge at Scapshotz.

The challenge was to use numbers on a layout. I had Blake journal 11 memories @ 11 Years old. I like how it turned out.
Yesterday cousin Thomas came over and the kids were my subjects for some sports photos.

Pitch


The catch

Some of the tools of the trade.

Cole giving soccer a try.

I've got a layout on my table and one to upload as well. Tomorrow my lovely cleaning lady comes over so that means we'll be out in the morning doing some shopping for our trip to Lethbridge this weekend.
So love coming home to a clean home, it's a weekly treat!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...