Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Took a Break

From driving the boys to baseball practice tonight. I love watching them practice too, but I am happy to be home this evening and getting Cole in to bed early! The poor guy is so tired as he has given up his naps and unfortunately, been dragged about to baseball games in the evenings, so he was in bed by 7:15pm and sleeping by 7:30pm. The boys have arrived home now and are going through the shower so I will also call it quits early this evening. Before I go I want to share some photos from today:

This photo is for a summer photography challenge at Scrapshotz. This week's challenge was to photograph a plant.

This next photo was taken by my wonderful 12 year old son:
I'm going to try to get another Scrapshotz challenge completed now. Check out the SSZ blog here for details.

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...