Friday, July 9, 2010

Day Off

The boys have a day off baseball so our family is looking forward to a nice quiet day at home. We are going to hang out, read our library books and just take things easy. It is supposed to be a hot day as well so I am grateful for my A/C. All in all, not too exciting a day for our family, but boring is just fine for me today!

I finally have the chance to share my latest scrap-booking projects. The first is for a challenge to use a layout as inspiration for a card. Here is the layout created by Virginia Wong:

I was inspired to dig in to my stash of Basic Grey and use some flower stickers a chipboard butterfly and a round die cut for the sentiment. I came up with this:


I also accented the butterfly with Stickles.

I did this next layout for another challenge at Scrapshotz. This challenge was to use torn paper scraps on a layout. 
I used Basic Grey pp on this as well. The blue alphas are from Cosmo Cricket, I love this alphas and the black alphas are Thickers.


These last two layouts bring my total for the Summer Trash Your Stash Challenge to 5 . My goal is to complete 50 projects this summer.  Next up is a layout tag so I'll share the results when I'm done!

Stay cool!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...