Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Quiet Day...

Yesterday was so much fun at the Scrapshotz NSD Crop. I had so much fun with Melissa, Heather and Crystal and all the SSZ ladies! I'm already looking forward to the October crop, a scaled down NSD version that Sandy has tentatively planned.

I managed to complete 8 layouts although I did have to tweek a couple when I got home. I'll share them here during the week once I get them photographed.

The boys played their first baseball game yesterday, Blake played third base and centerfield and Jack played the entire game at second base. They lost the game 6-4 but Ray said they all played well considering they only had one practice before the game. I've very proud of my boys!

It's been quiet here at home today. Ray, Peyton and Jack went to church this morning and Blake, Cole and I stayed home. Blake has a sore throat, I hope it will be gone after a good night's rest tonight. I managed to squeeze a short nap in this afternoon and finished reading a book, "The Girl Who Played With Fire". It was a pretty good book, although it could have done without the swear words. It is the second book in a trilogy so I'm looking forward to picking up the third book when it comes out. I'll have to make a trip to the library tomorrow though, I'm all out of reading material!

Off to prep the potatoes for supper now!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...