Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Friday!

Well Friday has arrived and we have a beautiful weekend in the forecast! It will be a great day for hanging out at the ballpark this weekend. The boys have a game tomorrow and Fun Day on Sunday. I have a bunch of errands to run this morning so I am going to pay some bills and then head out.

Poor little Cole fell out of his highchair this morning. I didn't lock in the tray and he pushed on it and fell out. I was scared about the awkward way he fell out, a complete flip. He seems okay but I am going to watch him closely the rest of the day.

Today is the beginning of the online crop at SSZ. I plan to take part at some point this weekend. They are always so much fun!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

         Good morning and welcome to our   Monthly Saturday Challenge Mid Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back tod...