Monday, May 3, 2010

Brrrrr....

Well the day started off promising but deteriorated to winter again, complete with a Winter Storm Warning for Calgary. We managed to squeeze in the baseball game, well we got to the top of the sixth and they called the game. The kids were all freezing! We lost 11-5 I think? I lost track after the other team put up 8 runs. Oh well, it's still early in the season. Go Royals Go!!

After a full weekend of scrapping, I spent a few hours working on my "Week In the Life Project". I've printed all the baseball card size photos. Now I will work on the collage pages. I also photographed and uploaded pictures of my completed layouts.



As you can see, it was a very productive weekend. Now I am hoping to complete some of the challenges over at Scrapshotz seen here http://forum.scrapshotz.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=19

I hope everyone keeps warm tonight! Take care!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...