Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day Two...

Is drawing to a close. I am watching The Biggest Loser and sipping a glass of wine while I recap today.

The day began a little later for me aas I slept in until 7:30am. I've injured my left knee somehow, it has been very swollen the last couple of days so I woke up this morning and iced it down right away.


After the ice it was time for breakfast, Kashi GoLean Crunch, it's tasty cereal! Then it was off to the computer to check email and pay some bills then to Sobey's 


 to buy the snack for our Small Group meeting at the Stagg's tonight. Then it was more laundry

and putting the mattress pad and blankets back on Peyton's bed and then putting toilet paper in all the bathrooms. I also made a phone call to my friend who got stuck in Germany due to the ash from the Icelandic volcano. She's not home yet but expected in the next day. Then back to the couch to ice my knee again. Ray took Cole and went to the bottle depot and then to Wendy's for lunch with Cole. He then played with Cole a bit since he asked for the "ball, ball"-the football in this case.

 He put Cole down for his nap and we both hoped he would sleep because Cole and I were going to be picking the kids up from school today.

I basically read

and iced my knee until it was time to pick up the kids. Oh I did manage to spend a wee bit of time planning my next scrapbook lo. It's the March installment of Project 12 which is based on this sketch

Surprise, surprise-Cole didn't sleep, I did have to change his poopy bum during naptime too, that's probably why he didn't sleep. I got him up, fed him a banana and then we hopped in the van went to pick the kids up at Brentwood.

It has been a beautiful day today! 21c and sunny all day! We came home and I hit the couch to ice my knee and enjoy a latte, the boys got their books out, even Cole to read

and Peyton got started on her homework


. We took all the leftovers out of the fridge and everyone ate when they wanted. Blake and Jack even cooked their own eggs!

Both boys got going on their homework and I watched most of American Idol until it was time to leave for Small Group. We had a great meeting at Small Group, our group received $750.00 for our project to raise money and awareness for Human Trafficking. You can find out more about that here: http://www.stopthetraffic.ca/
We discussed and prayed about our idea which will be some sort of fundraising evening involving entertainment, a video about human trafficking and a speaker. It was great to see Paul and Bev there and I had a wonderful conversation with Bev and we added each other to our Blackberry Messenger application.

So that was Tuesday, April 20, 2010. Oh, I hope I remember to fill out the boys band clinic forms tonight. I better do that next!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks Day FOUR! Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMO...