Monday, April 26, 2010

The Day After

"A Week In the Life", 7 days straight of documenting my life in photos and words and I did not take any pictures today at all! In fact, I did not do any crafting today whatsoever! It was not because I didn't want to, it was because I had office work to do and I would not allow myself to do anything until that work was done.

I am happy to say that I finished all the data entry and I will file and remit the GST tomorrow morning. So after that, I am free to do whatever I want! I want to finish uploading a printing my photos for "A Week In the Life", color some images with my Copics and also work on a bible study.

Today was also the first baseball practice of the season for Blake and Jack. I can not express how delighted I am that the boys are both on the same team and I believe it is the best team in Bowridge because it has the best coaches. It was fun to meet up with the parents we know from last season and also meet the parents of the new players. Their first game is next Monday, batting practice tomorrow and hopefully another practice before the game. So I'm looking forward to a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...