Friday, April 30, 2010

Cropping and Baseball...

Yes, you're right!! Those two do not go together! This weekend is my long awaited 13 hour NSD crop at SSZ and, yes the first baseball game of the season for the boys. Last year I ducked out for a few hours to catch the game, I may do the same this year. Even though it's not the Major Leagues, well actually it is the Majors division but for 11&12 year olds, I love watching it! I've learned so much about the game from the boys' Little League games and with Jack playing on the team this year, it's doubly exciting for me!

I also love this NSD crop! This is my second one and with having been a Guest Design Team member at SSZ, I am really looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones too IRL. Sandy puts together a great crop with a great goodie bag and door prizes too. Of course, shopping at the store is almost as much fun as the scrapping itself. You can also participate in some online NSD fun at SSZ if you were not able to get a spot at the crop http://forum.scrapshotz.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29976

I spent this morning running some errands and getting my supplies and photos pulled together for a crop this evening at Rockpointe Church and the SSZ crop tomorrow. I'm sure I have waaaaaay more stuff packed than I'll actually use but I like to keep my options open! I hope to put these to work a bit

I have so many now, I'm afraid to count and I still always think I "need" other colors. It's definitely an addiction!

I hope to post some completed projects and update the baseball scores too on Monday! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps April Krafty Peeks! Day TWO - Fruity Fun!

  Welcome back! Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks? Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff! Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from a...